Any Man Could Take Her But No Man Could Possess Her
From the back:
• To voluptuous TOSCA, Frankie Cargo was a man to make her forget her sordid past and provide her with a love-filled future.
• To wanton ARLENE, he was an instrument of pleasure, to be used at her convenience.
• To SAM BARLOW, he was a danger someone to be run out of town.
• To SHERIFF SPRINGER, he was a handy victim marked for early oblivion.
• To the townspeople, he was the hero who would take Springer and Barlow off their necks.
• Only time could tell who was right and who was wrong — and time was running out for FRANKIE CARGO…
Young Paula Bond was single again — her arms were empty… her bed was cold. She didn’t like it that way — and there wasn’t a male in the whole apartment project who didn’t know it!
Unforgettable! A Young Widow’s Quest For Love In One Of Today’s Huge Housing Developments… Where The Decent And The Deviate Meet In Every Hallway!
He Crammed A Lifetime Into Two Nights Ashore
via via via
From Galley Slave To Master Of A Haremvia
Love Was Her Profession — Violence Was His
One woman offered him passion — and betrayal — the other her heart
Her Husband Was Killed… Could She Respond To Another Man?
You know what they say; Once you go dark wood…
Their Unbridled Passion Defied All Laws
She Listened Only To The Demands Of The Flesh
A Turbulent Tale Of Love And Intriguevia
Of Clodia, to whom love was the meaning of lifevia
via and pulp fan “aintreekit”