Any Man Could Take Her But No Man Could Possess Her
From the back:
• To voluptuous TOSCA, Frankie Cargo was a man to make her forget her sordid past and provide her with a love-filled future.
• To wanton ARLENE, he was an instrument of pleasure, to be used at her convenience.
• To SAM BARLOW, he was a danger someone to be run out of town.
• To SHERIFF SPRINGER, he was a handy victim marked for early oblivion.
• To the townspeople, he was the hero who would take Springer and Barlow off their necks.
• Only time could tell who was right and who was wrong — and time was running out for FRANKIE CARGO…