Frenzy and Crisis in the Heart of the Aftrican Night
Love and Violence East of Suez
Would you kill a man you hated — For thirty million dollars?
Best things about this cover
- OK, remember that’s “thirty million dollars” in late ’40s dollars, so I believe the answer to the question is “hell yes.”
- Love his expression—I believe he is telling that lady, “You got served!”
- In turn, I believe the lady is either mimicking masturbation or trying (unsuccessfully, by the look of it) to make cutlery disappear.
- “You call those boobs!?”—sorry, just thinking of more things that guy might be saying.
- Her: “I made you a canoe out of a napkin and this is how you thank me!?” I could go on all day. This one painting is like an endless one-act play.
A Heritage of Infamy!
Now where on Earth did that sneaky octopus get off to?
“To know her was to burn and be burned… But when you are dealing with drug trafficers… You must keep cool… And alive”
Judy had nowhere to hide, when Steve switched on the light, revealing her and Mona in their frantic but passionate love embrace.
Pro Tip: Never let the wife’s lesbian lover drive the ski boat.
She found out fast the price she had to pay in order to become a famous fashion model!!!
He knew it could be a hot town. Gambling, B-girls, dope. But no man could know about Connie…
A Compelling Tale Of A Courageous Group Of Teen-Agers Who Had To Prove They Weren’t Thrill Crazy Delinquents
He Risked His Neck on a Mad Gamble